A journey to the highlights of the Black Forest. High mountains, picturesque gorges and a lot of tradition - and all at an introductory price.
There's really a lot to see: We take you to the largest lake in the Black Forest, the highest German mountain outside the Alps, the highest waterfalls in Germany and the source of the longest river in Europe. A variety of excursion suggestions will round off your trip and make it a memorable experience.
Day 1: Arrival
On the day of arrival we have reserved dinner in the hotel as a 3-course menu. Afterwards overnight stay.
Day 2: Excursion to the Black Forest with brewery tour and visit to the glassmakers
Today is going high. After an extensive breakfast you will take the bus to the Black Forest. The first stop is an entertaining guided tour of the Badische Staatsbrauerei. If desired, a hearty 3-course brewery menu will follow as lunch.
Afterwards ascent to the nearby Feldberg (the highest German summit north of the Alps) with the mountain railway or a boat trip on the picturesque Schluchsee. Trip with the famous Sauschwänzlebahn between Baar and Wutach Gorge.
In the late afternoon you will visit a traditional glass blowing workshop. Watch the glassblowers making precious vessels and crystalline figures live and stow the works of art in the factory's own shop. Return to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 3: Historical and natural records
After breakfast we start our journey to the Romanesque gem, the well-preserved Alpirsbach Monastery with its many exhibits from times long past.
Around noon we drive on to Triberg. A visit to Germany's largest waterfalls awaits you. The hike along the impressive slopes will remain in your memory!
The route continues to the south. The source of the Danube near Furtwangen, origin of the longest river in Europe, awaits you on the heights of the Black Forest. We have reserved a piece of Black Forest cherry cake and a cup of coffee for you during a break in the nearby country inn.
A guided tour of the German Watch Museum awaits us in Furtwangen. In addition, the village has excellent chefs, such as Mr. Schlageter and his team from Gasthof Bad, who await you with a 3-course menu based on old Black Forest recipes.
Afterwards return to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 4: Departure
Trip to Basel for embarkation.
ALL these services are included:
-Transport in a modern coach,
- 3 nights including breakfast in a location hotel in the Black Forest / Baar area
- Dinner as 3-course menu on the first day
- Visit to a traditional Black Forest glass-blowing workshop
- Tour of the famous Rothaus Brewery
- Visit to the waterfalls of Triberg
- Coffee and Black Forest cherry cake at the Danube spring
- Tourist tax of 2,50 EUR per person and night.
- Ride on the Sauschwänzlebahn on the 2nd day
- Dinner at the hotel on the 2nd day
- Ascent and descent to the Feldberg (incl.tower) on the 2nd day
- Round trip on the Schluchsee on the 2nd day
- Lunch at the Gasthof der Rothausbrauerei on the 2nd day
- Guided tour through the Alpirsbach Monastery on the 3rd day
- Admission to the Black Forest Clock Museum on the 3rd day
- traditional dinner as 3-course menu on the 3rd day
S-Price: ca. € 1.275,-- p. Person in Doubleroom
The minimum number of participants for this trip is 20 people.
Travel documents: identity card or passport
Tel: +41 79-401 45 60
info (at) toggenburgexperience.com